The correct way to cook instant noodles without harming our bodies and health. Normally, how we cook the instant noodles is to put the noodles into a pot with water, throw in the seasoning and let it cook for 3 mins around and then ready to eat. This is the WRONG method of cooking the instant noodles. By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients in the seasoning, normally with MSG, it will change the molecular structures of the MSG causing it to be toxic.
The other thing that you may or may not realized is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days
for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles.
Which you may or may not know, is to cook the noodles this way :
1. Boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. Once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water which contains wax.
3. Boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then shut the fire.
4. Only at this stage when the fire is off, and while the water is very hot, put the rest of the ingredients with the powder into the water, to make noodle soup.
5. However, if you need dry noodles: Do steps 1 and 2. Then take out the noodles & add the ingredient with the seasoning and toss it to get dry noodles.
I had a friend who was diagnosed with cancer but had since recovered that told me about the same thing before. Whether it’s myth or fact, I have to agree that there must be something extra added into the noodle (aka mee) to make it feel so smooth and sparkling.
I find that Asians are the main consumers of instant noodles. Malaysians, Singaporeans, Indonesians, Japs, HongKees etc you name it. But then the western world has fast food like McDonald, KFC, Burger King, Domino’s etc which are equally fat and harmful so it’s fair we have some “competition”.