Give a guy any kind of ball, and they will find something interesting to do with it. American football is one good sport which I never watch and in which I think I really need to pay more attention onto. Here are some reasons why:
– They wear giant metals on their head and body and makes them look like king kong.
– Is there really any rule for this game?
– I love the moment when they crash, squeeze and burn each other.
– Their sweaty pants look sexy. Seriously, most of this guys have really good ass. But I’m not gay.
– I don’t know what you call them, but the climax of the game is when the fullback throws the ball and someone in front 10km away is able to catch it.
– The most colorful area is at the touchdown point. Oh, and of course, their cheerleaders.
– Americans are addicted and cheer for them. When I was in the states last October, it was the College Football season, and EVERY TV in every coffee house and steakhouse were showing them. Well, except for the Japanese Sushi shop where they show you what sports really means – Sumo! I felt left out as an Asian.
– But then, I am confused, is superbowl a tournament/campaign name for NFL (National Football League)?
– OK, enough writing. I think I’m gonna watch some of the action from my PayTV. I wonder how long will this last. The last time I tried watching NFL, there were so many other more interestng sports like Tennis, badminton, NASCAR, F1… and I couldn’t resist the temptation.