People set new year resolutions at the start of a new year. So what did most people wished for 2009?
- Get out of debt or save money
- Lose weight
- Develop a healthy habit (e.g. healthy eating, exercise)
- Get organized
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Develop a new skill or talent
- Work less, play more
- Break an unhealthy habit (e.g. smoking, alcohol, overeating)
- Change employment
Source: FranklinCovey Products, Business Wire 2008
It’s so predictable that it’s starting to get boring. But if you’re a business owner, marketer or analyst, you can certainly spot what type of products will be selling well at the start of every year.