A decent and simple http client tool for debugging http headers on Mac OSX. Features includes:
– HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, TRACE, OPTIONS, HEAD, CONNECT
– HTTP Basic Authentication (with Keychain integration)
– Custom HTTP request headers with prepopulated names and values (date format strings and most popular User-Agent strings)
– Supports sending request bodies with POST or PUT
– Follow or ignore redirects
– Optional syntax highlighting (changeable in Preferences)
– Optional text wrap (changeable in Preferences)
– Each HTTP Client window is a document that can be saved as a .httpclient file and reopened later
Here’s a video showing how it can be used.
I haven’t test it personally since I don’t use a Mac. I don’t see anything special that Windows users can’t already do using tools such as Fiddler or Firebug + Live Http Headers + HttpFox extensions in Firefox compared to this http client for Mac OSX.