This is more of a diary of what I had done in July and for those who are interested, read on. Or else, skip. You have been warned 🙂
1. Had a one week holiday away from work and enjoyed everyday of it.
2. Learning to draw 3D symbols using visual basic for the engineering company that I work for.
3. My father asked what my blog URL is. He saw that my Google Moon post had a photo on it and thought what am I doing wearing a spacesuit in a dark room! Couldn’t be a better joke of the month. Thanks for visiting, dad.
4. It’s winter in Perth and it feels like it has been raining for SO long everyday.
5. Jogging in South Perth is just SO enjoyable!
6. My girlfriend and I finised playing Super Mario Galaxy!
7. I seriously think that working from home can sometimes be more productive then rushing and showing up in the office. But I don’t want to be an excuse of getting lazy. It’s discipline and passion that keeps me waking up each day to accomplish what I do best.
8. Girlfriend suggested that we have a food fest each Sunday, and so we did. Friends gathered around and we cook a few dishes each to share. This makes each weekend really enjoyable.
9. I think I picked up a few new knowledge about doing affiliate marketing. Finally seeing some progress but nothing substantial yet.
10. Started experimenting with Twitter. Sounds like a stupid idea when I heard of it, but found that it’s pretty cool after using it for a while.