I’m always looking for ways to improve. Whether that be to build things faster, write and debug my code better, set automation to automate manual and boring tasks, outsourcing to get other people to get a job done, running a better campaigns or finding the right words to say at the right time. However, sometimes it strike me that it feels like there’s a bottleneck somewhere.
– Results are not showing the way I intended.
– A simple program I wrote after 2 months of hard work broke down and no clue where to trace the problem is and thinking whether I should still continue with it.
– Outsource projects and personnel aren’t committed to deliver the work.
– Looking back at my diary and finding goals that I’ve set a year ago, took action upon, ain’t complete yet and haven’t produce any positive results until now.
– Losing money on campaigns
However, I recognize this as a challenge, and instead of procrastinate about it, there’s always light if you see things in a positive way.
– Better planning and committed actions and exectutions are needed.
– We all need a deadline or else all task will be daunting task.
– Having a bit more of experience compared to what I/we want initially to what we know I/we can do to achieve a goal, a clearer goal, action plan and timeline can be set.
– I keep notes on a small notebook since years ago, I need to reaccess my thoughts during that time and renew these notes.
– Commit, Review and Recommit!
– Losing is part of the game, so enjoy the game!
Keep on trying! Go Go Go!