The act of bringing two or more rows/columns into one is known as “merging” in Excel. Here is a fast way on how to do that.
How to Merge Cells
1. Select the rows or columns that you want to merge in your spreadsheet.
2. Right click in the selected area.
3. From the dropdown menu, select Format Cells…
4. Under the Alignment tab, Text Control section, tick the Merge cells tick box and press OK.
5. Your selected cells will be merged into one.
If you are a keyboard shortcut techie like I am, you can make use of the shortcut key combination of Alt-O, E, M to get the same thing done.