I’ve been on and off blogging new post in this blog for the previous 2 weeks. Been caught up with some work and just felt like having an easy going schedule watching movies at night instead of searching and picking my own brain to share some tips on the blog.
So I decided to start writing again and believe it or not, my fingers felt a bit heavy and there was not much that I can think of to write. But guess what, once I got into it, it kinda flows naturally. The point is to just discipline yourself to stick your bum on the chair and get started.
So, how does this relates to training your brain?
Well, here are couple of points I can think of where blogging (writing) can help:
1. Train your mind to do what you need to do, even when you don’t feel like it.
2. Write and put your thoughts into words so that people can understand what you’re talking about.
3. Writing involves researching other areas and you can read and learn from others.
4. Do you had the experience of having too much thing that you wanted to do? Sure, it happens in blogging as well. Prioritizing is key and your brain can be trained to decide which one is more important.
5. Self satisfaction. If you enjoy writing, blogging can help you gain personal satisfaction (and maybe some monetary rewards). A happy mind allows you to pick up new things and process yout thoughts and information faster.
6. Release your mind. What’s in your mind is in your mind until you forget it or you put it into some written form. So why not release that extra burden from your brain when you can?
There you go. Don’t forget that your mind is one of the most valuable assets that you have.