Starcraft has been a major successful game for Blizzard and is still one of the games played in gaming competitions. The sequel, Starcraft 2, looks more promising than the first version. Blizzard released a 43MB fansite kit which can be useful for those who wants to build their own icon set or starcraft 2 fansite/website/forums.
Included in the kit are:
1. Art assets including screenshots, concept art, hi-res logos, and wallpapers
2. Site design elements including borders, backgrounds, fonts, and stylesheets
3. Exclusive content: Unit renders and forum avatars / Messenger images
4. StarCraft II fact sheet and FAQ
5. Sample StarCraft II text content
6. Site building tips
Download the starcraft 2 fansite kit here
This sounds like a really good move by Blizzard. I’ve friends and mates who are still playing starcraft and I’m sure they will be crazy about Starcraft 2 when it’s release.