So you want to know what were the best selling items during Cyber Monday 2008 and where people were buying them from?
Cyber Monday 2008 snapshot
– Among the top 500 Retail Web sites, the percentage of U.S. visits were down 1% on Cyber Monday 2008, compared to 2007.
– U.S visits to Brick and Mortar store Web sites (100 total) were down>4% on Cyber Monday.
– U.S visits to Online-only Web sites (100 total) were up 5% on on Cyber Monday.
– U.S visits to the Comparison Shopping Web sites were down 21% on yber Monday.
– U.S visits to the Catalog Web sites were down 4% on Cyber Monday.
Cyber Monday visits to top retailers
Percentages based on U.S. visits to the top 500 Retail Web sites.
Amazon.com – 10.77%
Walmart.com – 8.55%
Target.com – 4.56%
BestBuy.com – 3.81%
Sears.com – 2.74%
Amazon.com’s traffic increased 21% on Cyber Monday 2008 vs. 2007. Walmart.com’s traffic increased 6%.
Google’s most searched gifts
digital picture frame
Lycos.com Top 10 toy searches
Yahoo also has a section dedicated for all the top 10 best selling items which you can see here.