Microsoft adcenter releases Microsoft Advertising Intelligence which is simply just a rebranding of the adcenter add-in for excel.
Microsoft Advertising Intelligence boast some new tools which includes:
– Enhanced content-specific features, such as the Top Keywords by Domain tool to help you boost your content-network advertising.
– Expanding your keyword list by creating an expanded set of suggestions from the initial list you provide, using the Keywords Wizard, Keyword Extraction, and Popular Keywords tools.
By using Advertising Intelligence, you can also:
– Forecast the expected cost and performance of your content campaigns by using recent KPI data.
– Develop informed strategies based on actual Bing (formerly Live Search) and MSN query data.
– Spend more on what works and less on what doesn’t by using actual historical query and content ads data, as well as monthly forecasts.
– Fine-tune your bidding strategy by using keyword-specific metrics.
You can get Microsoft Advertising Intelligence here.
Microsoft is certainly trying to improve their exisiting product lines by introducing new stuffs such as windows 7 RC, Office 2010 Technical Preview, Visual Studio 2010 beta and .NET 4.0 beta, Bing and new versions of both Adcenter Desktop and Microsoft Advertising Intelligence. At least that’s a good sign that some companies are still growing their assets and people when times are tough.