It has been a month since my personal blog was registered and created. It has been quite a jouney so far, and here are some of the major achievements that I was able to attain so far.
1. Site was indexed in Google within 5 days of blogging.
2. Site submited to Yahoo, Google, Alexa and Technorati
3. Alexa traffic jumped from 5,xxx, xxx to 1, 495, 925 in a month!
4. Pagerank still 0 🙂
5. A microscopic Google Adsense earnings of USD15.39 in October.
6. Made 51 posts in the first month!
Nothing much, but it’s a good indicator for personal use, and for your reference if you like, to keep myself going.
I thought it was easy, but it wasn’t. It needs a lot of discipine, good time management, a clear head + fast and accurate typing speed to communicate your thoughts and ideas as well as getting a good post published. Oh yeah, it sure was a lot of fun, and some pain if you know what I mean 🙂
How did you do while you started your own blog or website?